[LUG] FW: Next Raspberry Pi Jam at Barnstaple Library

If any of you were planning to attend the Raspberry Jam in Barnstaple on 4th January, please note it has been moved to the 1st February!

From: Matt Chamings
Sent: 23 December 2013 14:42
Subject: Next Raspberry Pi Jam at Barnstaple Library

Hi Everybody

Thanks to all of you who attended our last Jam. Hope you found it useful.

We are planning another one but unfortunately circumstances do not now allow us to hold this event in January. Sorry about the long wait but the next Jam will be on Saturday 1st February 10:30-12:30 in the IT Suite on the first floor. I will message you all again nearer the time.

Happy Christmas

Matt Chamings
Devon Library & Information Services

Library Supervisor (Monday and Tuesday)