Re: [LUG] OT: Re: NSA's backdoor catalog exposed

On 30/12/13 13:50, Tom wrote:
On 30/12/13 12:46, Roland Tarver wrote:
On 30/12/13 10:29, Philip Hudson wrote:
http://gigaom.com/2013/12/29/nsas-backdoor-catalog-exposed-targets-include-juniper-cisco-samsung-and-huawei/

I was so so naive before the Snowden story broke! Just mental that
they can do these things. Thanks for the link RMS, .. I mean Phil ;-)

cheers roly - currently pedalling on turbo trainer!

turbo trainer? Sounds like you bought some buzzwords there - or has it
got turbo boost to turn the pedals faster so you achieve even less? When
I used to be fit the only way I could get any exercise on one of those
things was to take it outside in a strong breeze - too easy to overheat
otherwise.
Tom te tom te tom

hahahaha! 2H10M ... and still pedalling.... (start of the fight back against xmas!!! lol)

And, it is hot!

roly :-)