Re: [LUG] OT: State and corporate surveillance and privacy

Five IT giants make their first ever joint political statement against (sort-of) surveillance. By the state. Not by them.

“The accumulation of corporate power in terms of having these very powerful dossiers of every individual, their networks and locations, gives them tremendous influence over our lives. These corporations have agendas as well,” said Chester.

https://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/12/17-6