Re: [LUG] OT: Geek heroics in the struggle for South Africa

I think that things were already better even then. The wonder of the
thing is how retro it was in its own time. I was going to say
Heath-Robinson, but it wasn't complex at all, rather the contrary:
stripped down, bare bones, not much smarts at the bottom layers, dumb
even, low-low bandwidth, and robust as hell.

--
phil.hudson@xxxxxxxxx                      PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63