Re: [LUG] facebook group

On 25/12/13 22:26, Daniel Robinson wrote:

> We should collect lug, pi and other related group photo's to the
> site... It will give people something to talk about... Like my
> christmas jumper. Hehe

Can I leave that with you then please, (feel free to grab photos of the
lug website (http://dcglug.drogon.net/ <http://dcglug.drogon.net/>)
site)  Could you mention the pi jam on facebook too please.   I guess we
need to at least look active so people join, even though the list is
still our main form of communication, if people just want to attend
meets,  that is fine.

See you at the next pi jam perhaps

There is a poll on the website if you want to indicate you are attending

thanks

Paul

http://www.zleap.net