Re: [LUG] photo enlarging

On 22/12/13 18:06, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

I have a hp deskject f380 printer,  which comes with software to copy an
image (photocopy) however.  I have installed xsane in an attempt to
resolve what I am trying to do.

Essentially this is to scan a small picture and then print it at a
larger size (photo enlarging on a photocopier) I can't seem to find an
option in either xsane or the hp software to do this.

I can copy it to the same size having it bigger on a4 would be handy however

any suggestions, maybe there is a piece of software out there that can
do this.

Thanks

Paul

An techy way would be to inflate it as an image in an html page and print that.
Tom te tom te tom