Re: [LUG] torbay Pi jam

On 21/12/13 10:57, Roland Tarver wrote:
> On 21/12/13 10:20, Paul Sutton wrote:

>>> Cool, thanks Paul. Will try and make it :-)
>>> Roly
>
> Where was the previous one advertised? Just wondering if we should do
> some form of advertisement?
>
> Cheers roly :-)

Lots of places including

The beach hut which is the magazine thing in preston, however the
deadline for that is passed
herald express (if you can figure out where the add event button is, i
gave up, found it by chance last time) the lady I wrote to is out of
office until 30th December,  the 2 people in her auto reply have non
working e-mail addresses (fatal errors) so we are stuck there a little.
magpi magazine  (pending)
palm fm (pending)

Its mainly case of word of mouth, and letting people know via social
media,  so if you're in the lug facebook group please put it on there,
share with your own facebook friends,  I have put it on G+ and we can
share on the lug twitter group,

I will put flyers in the library as they are hosting this,  hopefully
there is enough info on the website for people to contact us for more info.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 11th Jan 2014 - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.