[LUG] recent Linux cd's

Hi

I have made some dvds up of

Mint 16 32 and 64 bit
Lubuntu 13.10 32 bit
Debian 7.2 net install i386

Will put these in the lug box at Exeter tomorow if anyone else has some
install disks for other distros,  and wants to add to the collection
please feel free esp given we mostly have old ubuntu cd's in the lug
box,   it would really help to have more uptodate software to hand if
needed or if someone comes along and asks about Linux.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Exeter Lug meet : 13th December 2013 - http://exeter.lug.org.uk/
Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 14th December 2013 - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.