Re: [LUG] More MS-NSA collusion

On 12/12/13 09:53, Philip Hudson wrote:
> "The fallacy of âopenâ â Free/libre matters here"
>
> http://techrights.org/2013/12/10/microsoft-nsa-collusion/
>
> --
> Phil Hudson http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
> @UWascalWabbit PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63

So how do we get all this across to non geeks, non techies, people who
can just about open a word processor or send an e-mail. Anything beyond
that forget it,

Do we target the next generation and teach young people today about the
importance of freedom. If so HOW. ?

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Exeter Lug meet : 13th December 2013 - http://exeter.lug.org.uk/
Torbay Raspberry Pi Jam 14th December 2013 - http://dcglug.drogon.net/torbay-pi-jam/

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.