Re: [LUG] Debian no bash.info wtf

On Tue, 10 Dec 2013, Philip Hudson wrote:
On 10 December 2013 01:22, wes <davidson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
a brief twelve-command introduction to navigating info documents:

[snip]
It mentions 'pinfo' (which tries to integrate 'man' and
'info'). I've used pinfo extensively and I don't recommend it. Maybe
it's using vi-isms that I don't get or something.

duly noted, and i appreciate the review.  never tried it myself.

someone had suggested pinfo upthread, and its package description
seemed like it might appeal to users already familiar with lynx who
would rather not learn an entirely new set of keybindings just to
browse info documents.

my tally on pinfo now stands at one for it and one against.

${FRIENDLY_FORMULAIC_PARTING},
wes