[LUG] ckeditor takes it up a notch

I use ckeditor for most of my documentation - its a nifty little html editor for the browser so a few simple server pages and you've got most of the documentation system you ever need. I'd written a couple of customisations for it to make it a bit more user friendly but they seem to have gone a step further with widgets inlcuding maths formula generation with TeX (why not mathXML tho...) and image file browser.
Check it out: http://ckeditor.com/blog/CKEditor-4.3-Released
Tom te tom te tom