[LUG] Gentoo systemd Virtualbox Guest Additions Unit File

This is driving me mad, and the mighty Google doesn't have a clear
answer for once: just a lot of conflicting advice from random blogs and
Linux wikis, all of which contradict each other. I've tried a few hacky
things already and can actually work around the problem anyway but for
future reference, I'd like to do this properly.

The problem: I have a Gentoo (~testing) system running as a guest on
VirtualBox. Unfortunately as a completely up-to-date Gentoo install, it
runs on the pile of crap that is systemd.

Systemd doesn't seem to have a Unit File for actually starting the guest
addition drivers as part of the multi user target so I guess I'll
probably have to write one. Before I get started on this, does anyone
else have a solution?

I should be able to just do:

sudo systemctl enable virtualbox-guest-additions.service

...but obviously I can't, or I wouldn't be writing this email.

My god I truly despise systemd. What a brilliant idea to replace all the
other perfectly working, fully scriptable and well documented init
systems we have /sarcasm

Regards