Re: [LUG] New Laptop

Hi All

Thank you so much for all the replies. It has been interesting and has
given me thought. I wanted to ask a further question in terms of
laptops or computers generally. When spending money you obviously want
to get the best value for money. So when considering a laptop I wanted
to consider factors that would help choice.

Currently, I use a laptop to build websites, check emails, photo and
video editing and playing movies, listening to music, watching
iPlayer. Not too power hungry I would say. So when considering my
purchase should I:
1. Go for the best cpu
2. Go for the best gnu
3. Best ram
4. Best hd
etc....

It was interesting visiting the Lenova site to configure a maxed out
laptop but I don't need it. When I was thinking about budgets I can
purchase a MacBook Pro for £900. So if I get it under that I guess I
would have saved some money! So can someone help me decide what specs
to look for first please?

Thanks

On 2 December 2013 14:27, Matt Lee <mattl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I love my X201. They're great.