Re: [LUG] Another scam email

I suppose really an attachment that is a zip file should trigger alarm.

The NHS however blocks many sorts of attachments, and advisses people to turn them into, or relabel them as, zip files in order to pass through the vigorous rigorous state-of-the-art[1] malware checking it maintains for all our comfort and protection.

So warning that a zip file you don't expect is potentially an attack might interfere with the operation of the nation's infrastructure.

Ah well.

[1] possibly macrame.