Re: [LUG] current routers for cable

I'm beginning to think my 20th Century Linksys router should be replaced.

Virgin cable coming in on co-ax.

There's a Draytek with WAN and wireless and ADSL for under Â200 that looks plausible ...?

Ideally I'd like something that can have its OS reflashed with Linux of course but actually the Linksys still has the original on it.

From Dr Adrian Midgley's hand