Re: [LUG] dpkg bollocks

On 02/11/13 22:45, Philip Hudson wrote:
> Extra points fail, guys.
>
> Seriously, anyone?

Hey chief, I'm still puzzling over this one.

Can you please just tell us (well, at least me) what the whole deal
with this was? Because it still just looks like a standard dpkg
warning to me, and I'd love to know what was particularly bollocks
about it.

It's a bit like the last clue in the crossword puzzle that bugs you
for days afterwards. No doubt I'll kick myself afterwards but it's
better than not knowing at all...

Regards