[LUG] OT: Moving RSS folder for Thunderbird

 Hi All,

At the moment all my RSS feeds for Thunderbird are on my main HD in the Windows installation. So far I've migrated everything else over to my new Mint 15 install, but I can't find how to move where Thunderbird looks for the RSS feeds.

To explain the current setup. Local Folders and all my mail accounts point to a separate partition from the default Windows installation, on the basis that if Windows gets hosed I won't lose any email, settings, filters etc - as I have a lot of separate accounts and dozens of filters setting them all up again would be a real pain. So, Windows is on drive C, and my mail is on E. Same physical disk but different partitions. Paths to mailboxes point to E:\.. etc. However RSS Feeds point to C:\Users\Julian etc and I cannot work out how to point it elsewhere; you can't just select it in Thunderbird and type in the alternative, and there doesn't seem (according to a lot of Googling) a setting to do it, so I'm down to trying to work out which config file to alter. The main feed is called BBC News, so I searched for that term in the profile folder and all I came up with is prefs.js. I did find the path mentioned in that file so I amended it to my preferred location but that hasn't made any difference.

Incidentally, the /reason/ I want to move it is so I can share RSS Feeds between Windows and Mint while I am migrating to Mint.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Julian