Re: [LUG] Superfast Cornwall

On 12/10/2013 03:02, Kai Hendry wrote:
> Some of you might find my blog summarising my Superfast Cornwall
> experience interesting:
> http://natalian.org/archives/2013/09/28/Superfast_Cornwall/
>
> Kind regards,

BT prices from wholesale to BT retail as exactly the same as to any
other retailer.  This is mandated by Ofcom.

Why are BT retail usually only one in supply chain, to upgrade because
they   are only one bidding to supply. They are amortising costs over 30
years! No other commercial company would try that, as it is commercial
suicide, your banks would pull the plug on you..

regards
Eion MacDonald