[LUG] what sort of keypad is this ?

Just looking at the Arduino starter kit thing on amazon one of the
components seems to be a keypad

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BXXJDY2/ref=pe_502881_40420721_email_1p_1_im

given that it only has 0 - 9 and A - D it can't be a hex keypad or that
would have A - F

maybe some Arduino hackers out there can shed light on what this is,  or
does the arduino use something other than hex

Just out of curiosity,  I haver seen numeric keypads,  hex keypads but
not one like this

thanks

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Exeter Raspberry PI Jam 12th October 2013,  Hoskins Room, Exeter Central Library,
10-12

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.