From: list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Roland Tarver
Sent: 05 October 2013 14:35
To: list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LUG] OT: NSA "compromising" TOR

On 05/10/13 12:58, Philip Hudson wrote:
> Related:
>
> http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/world/gchq-report-on-mullenize-p
> rogram-to-stain-anonymous-electronic-traffic/502/
>

> On 5 October 2013 11:50, Philip Hudson <phil.hudson@xxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:phil.hudson@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     Seen this?
>

> http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/04/tor-attacks-nsa-users-onl
> ine-anonymity
>
>     --

Jeez! Amazing what has been (is still) going on!!! I may never use the net again.
Although I'm sure I am of little interest to the NSA (at least I seriously hope so!
haha!)

Very clever methods. Scary stuff.

One thing is for sure, Snowden's welfare is in doubt!

Thanks Phil.
Roly, unplugging the cable....
:-)