Re: [LUG] Track your Pi

On 04/10/13 15:43, Tremayne, Steve wrote:
> Something I just learnt about today…
> I’m all against tracking mobile phones, but I’m all for tracking Pi’s…
> how fickle… J
> _http://rastrack.co.uk/index.php_
> I see someone’s registered on the Scillies – I’m sure we can fill up
> the rest of the South West too

The latest raspbian image with rasp-config has an option to register
your pi, I guess that has been there for a while. But it is another option.

There are a few in Torbay, and in the region generally.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Exeter Raspberry PI Jam 12th October 2013,  Hoskins Room, Exeter Central Library,
10-12

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.