Re: [LUG] Free software pour les flics... bon marche

On 04/10/13 03:25, Kai Hendry wrote:
> I noticed http://dcglug.drogon.net/open-source-cuts-costs-40/ a blog
> which seemingly isn't the same blog as http://www.dcglug.org.uk/
>
> Not quite sure why things can't hang off http://www.dcglug.org.uk sanely
>

> Also I wou ld love to see some local support for Webconverger! Cheers,

The Exeter lug are planning more events during the day time,.  As
members of the dcglug attend exeter lug meets., anyway and were heavily
involved in software freedom day then its more of a joint event.

1. Are you able to attend something or a lug meet and maybe give a talk
on webconverger
2. Do you have any printed leaflets to put on tables at lug meets in
order to promote webconverger
3 I am happy to add you an account on http://dcglug.drogon.net so you
can write a blog post or page on webconverger.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

Exeter Raspberry PI Jam 12th October 2013,  Hoskins Room, Exeter Central Library,
10-12

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.