Re: [LUG] OT: MSer repents, no longer evil

He is a long-standing member of the UK-Crypto list, where I hang out to be baffled and informed. There was discussion years back when he took the job. I'd not define him as a MS-person leaving, so much as a chap invited in to do a job, who was less likely at the time to indulge in nearly-reflexive remarks on MS than some or many.Â

Now his remarks are reflective, and more powerful for that.

Prism would be a real kick in the teeth to someone invited in to fix things or even to put a gloss on them.