[LUG] Server Chassis

Hi I have 2x full height server chassis and 2x smaller ones, Can anyone find a good home for these?
I will be working in the Comet store (Marsh Barton - Exeter)Âtoday until 5pm (I often stay a bit later). I may also be in tomorrow until 12 afternoon.
Please drive to the rear of the Comet store, and report to the site manager before entering the site. There will be plenty of Labourers here to help you place the cabinets in the back of your vehicle.
Kind Regards
Daniel R