Re: [LUG] phone with voice memo

On Thu, 29 Aug 2013, tom wrote:

Does anyone know of an android phone that can instantly take a voice recording like wot my psion5 used to do? I'm finding that by the time one turns on and you've skipped through the menu's there is just silence in my head....

That's what putting a shortcut/widget on your home screen is for.

Plenty of apps to do it. 2 pushes (after standard unlock) and I can be recording into the voice recorder that came with my HTC Desire-Z. Same for "watsApp" if I want to send it to someone. (Assuming I have their whatsApp icon on the desktop)

Gordon