Re: [LUG] saturday

On 20/08/13 08:58, Rob Beard wrote:
On 18/08/2013 20:10, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

Who going to the PI jam on Saturday ?

Paul

I'm not sure yet, I've got all three of my daughters and only my eldest has any interest in the Pi at the moment, my other two daughters might not be so excited... I'm working on them though :-P

Rob

Sorry nope - will be on my my back from CERN then! (not that i'm name dropping, nor mega-excited in any way shape or form! hahah)

Currently on the motorway, heading for london....

Have a good one
cheers roly :)