Re: [LUG] Safely online banking using Linux, was Re: Banking trojan targeting Linux

I would go further by saying...

5. Use a credit card for shopping online or a service such as Paypal which keeps your bank details relitively safe by not giving your card details to lots of websites.

6. Do not use your email address 'username and password' anywhere other than with your online bank. (make sure it is unique).