Re: [LUG] Banking trojan targeting Linux

I run a linux vm inside of a windows 7 host. I use absolutely minimal debian install. I run the vm from a snapshot so nothing is saved when i finish my browsing session. Its a fresh system each boot!
the virtual machine runs off an encrypted lvm. The windows firewall will only allow programs that are whitelisted in and out, still need more fiddling linux side. I run TOR as an endpoint so my network traffic is discuised.
Would continue but about to take an exam