[LUG] Mint 15 - DLNA Server - Can't be found on network

Hi folks,

I've got an odd problem where whenever I run a media server on my Lenovo laptop running Mint 15 64bit (Cinnamon), it can't be seen or found by anything else on my network.

My android phones and tablet, PS3, Xbox 360, humax PVR and three WIndows (2x7, 1x8) PCs can all see each other no problem, through a mixture of direct ethernet to router, powerline and wifi.

I've tried minidlna and Universal Media Server (a fork of PS3Mediaserver). Both services run with no problem, and minidlna's localhost service screen shows me that it's indexing my files no problem, but I just can't get any of the devices on my network to see this laptop.

Mint's built-in firewall is disabled.

Am I missing anything obvious, or is there anything more I can tell you to help identify a cause?

Thanks,

Adam