Re: [LUG] sky force MS to rename skydrive

 On 01/08/2013 17:58, Paul Sutton wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23530337

apparently it infringes skys trademark,

I guess this is a good or bad thing depending on how you look at
things,  you dare not pick a name for something in case someone has
trademarked it.

I remember when I was working management decided to rebrand the company and spent time and money on software, trials in Glasgow, training us to support the trial, only to find out that the company they /knew/ already had the domain name weren't willing to sell as they had assumed - for some reason that was never explained - that they would. Henceforth known, by me at least due to the Glasgow element, as The Scottish Software, as we weren't supposed to mention it :)

Julian