Re: [LUG] Experts vs Open to All

I would like to point out that Daniel who posted the original question is a school boy of non adult age who i believe regularly attends the exwick lug meetings.

I too ask dumb questions and i am pleased that the lug is here to help. If i was Dan i'd have been shocked at the unhelpfulness of bad apples reply!

But why let one bad apple spoil the whole damn bunch ;-)