Re: [LUG] Parallella - Raspberri Pi on steroids.

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013, tom wrote:

Well not quite but for $99 you get two 1Ghz ARM cores and 16 fp cores that will do 32GFLops at a push and all for 5W. I joined the kickstarter and should get two of these soon and was wondering what to do with them. They come loaded with Ubuntu and I'm thinking they might pair up very nicely with the Pi (does the B have Gbit ethernet???)

All Pi's are 10/100.

Gordon