Re: [LUG] Alpine Folder Switching

On Mon, 29 Jul 2013, Dan Gibbs wrote:

Is there a way to quickly access email folders / inboxes in Alpine? At the moment I have to navigate between various accounts and it can be a bit tedious.

Gosh! Another Alpine user :)

I only have one email account, but 1000's of folders though. I juse use the 'g' command and type their name in... (or press TAB for auto-complete - get a list, then use the arrow keys)

glug

takes me to the lug folder. (incoming messages sorted via procmail)

glu <tab twice>

gives me a line or 2 of possibles.

Gordon