[LUG] Exeter Raspberry Jam 24th August

Hello

We have set a date of Saturday 24th August for the next Raspberry Jam in the Hoskins room of Exeter Central Library 10.00 – 12.00. Hope you can all make it! (Sorry to have missed out on July but with staff holidays it just wasn’t possible).

This time, following on from feedback from our previous meetings, we have decided to try something a little different. We will split the room in two and at one end have people with their projects and pis set up for people to try and at the other end we will have a help desk where people can come and ask for advice or help with particular problems.

Obviously, for the help desk to work there will need to be people who are happy to help with this, so anyone who is interested can you please let me know and then I can see if this is going to work? Thanks.

Also, if anyone has an issue or problem that they need help with if you can send me a message with a brief overview then I can see if anyone will be able to help.

Look forward to seeing you then

Simon