Re: [LUG] NTFS drive unmountable

Thanks Gordon.

That's roughly what I thought.

There isn't much on the drive of value that I don't have elsewhere,
other than backups that haven't worked, so not a problem in binning it.

I'm using NTFS purely because that is what it was formatted as
originally. I tried re-formatting to ext3 and couldn't work out how to
mount it so reformatted back using a windows machine.

Restore was working with a previous version of sbackup - stupidly I
assumed that if a beta version worked then a release version would too,
but I'll test properly next time!!!

So the next question is, given that I probably only need to back up
~50Gb, would I be better paying $100 / year for 100Gb off-site back-up
with Spideroak?

Phil