[LUG] Software freedom day

The exeter lug (along with the dclug members) who are also part of the
exeter lug are trying (and struggling, well I am at least) to organise
and sort things out for software freedom day.

Event is taking place at the exwick community centre, kinnerton way
exeter, on 21st September 2013,  from 14:30 to 22:30 pm.

is anyone interested in coming along, doing a quick talk, demo something
please, or just help out by simply being there,  right now there seems
to be.

There is some sort of beer festival in the evening but its the day time
stuff that needs sorting out.

  If you can help please get in touch with rick timmis  at
<Rick.Timmis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> NOT ME.  I have enough to sort out as it is.

thanks

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.