[LUG] De-cloaking

I don't know if it's the done thing round here for new members to
introduce themselves, but I've started now! I've just joined the list
after being pointed this way by Phil Hudson (hi Phil!). I've been a
member of the Glastonbury LUG for yonks, but it's basically moribund.
Nice to see that your list is a lot more interesting! Anyhoo, I've
been a full-time software developer for *cough* decades and have used
a Linux desktop pretty-much exclusively(*) for the last 6 or 7 years.
Mostly I work on web apps these days, which doesn't depend *that* much
on any particular OS, though we typically deploy to EC2.

Hi!

Ian

(*) except for testing in IE, natch