[LUG] Swearing

I do not see the need to use swear words in the dclug mailing list. I have read the emails from this list for well over a decade and the use of such words is putting me off reading topics. It is obvious to me that those that are swearing are eloquent enough to use more acceptable adjectives and i for one eould like it to stop.
This is not an attack on those people, infact i like their whitty comments and what they have to say.
Yes we are big people, yes kids in playgrounds use those words, but big people in a mailinglist are smarter than that!

kind regards

D Robinson