[LUG] Raspberry Jam 22nd June Exeter Central Library

Hello

I hope that many of you are able to come on Saturday to the Raspberry Jam.

If any of you want to set things up we can get in to the room from about 9:15 – please let me know if you plan to come in a bit earlier, thanks.

I think that the next Jam should be a more formal one with perhaps people presenting and discussing their work – if you would like to take part in this or have other ideas of things you’d like to see then let me know on Saturday.

Hope to see you there

Simon