Subject: Re: [LUG] Windows NSA backdoor - website article
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 21:06:04 +0100
From: bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx>
To: Philip Hudson <phil.hudson@xxxxxxxxx>

On 15/06/13 20:58, Philip Hudson wrote:
> On 15 Jun, 2013, at 8:40 pm, bad apple wrote:
>
>> Ah, the voice of reason... sometimes sorely missing around these parts
>> when the subject of Richmond's finest comes up.
>
> Indeed. And the voice of evidence too.
>
> Oh, you meant me? Sorry, I keep getting these accusations mixed up,
> thinking they must be levelled at people who haven't got a leg to
> stand on intellectually or morally but can't be bothered to change
> their opinion because it's Theirs. Or they've got a note from their
> mum saying they're excused from intellectual rigor and intellectual
> honesty. Or something.
>
> Who's got the next ad-hominem? Do we all get a go?
>
> Tell you what. Whatever it is we're talking about this time, you're
> right, I'm wrong, for any value of "you". This thread is boring,
> pointless and insulting, which is a combination of things I can do
> without. Let's get back to linux.
>
> --
> Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
> @UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63

Hey, steady on there chief - I'm certainly not attacking you! I don't
think Simon was either. It's perfectly ok to have different opinions on
things.

Personally, I like the way you have total courage of conviction: that's
a rare thing these days.

I like our Microsoft discussions personally :]

Cheers