Re: [LUG] us military: wget arcane espionage toolkit

On 06/06/13 14:56, bad apple wrote:
> On 06/06/13 09:56, lug@xxxxxx wrote:
>> >from the prosecution's opening statement in bradley manning's witch
>>> tri---er, court martial (2013-06-03)*,**:

>>> roflmao at "mastery", "unauthorized" (among other aspects of the
>>> orcish reasoning on display).
>>>
>> There's was another case last week of some journalists being accused
>> of hacking who used wget to pull down information from a public files
>> area on a website.
>>
>> Who knew that wget was so l33t.
>>
>> Kevin
>>

> Good god, imagine what's going to happen if they find out about curl!
>
> Regards

Not to mention, bitbucket,  git / github,  and other similar sites /
services.

Mind you I am sure any false arrest could easily be followed up with a
nice expensive lawsuit for false arrest,  could be interesting,  even
though that isn't the point.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.