Re: [LUG] Debian 7 + HP LaserJet 2100 woes

On Wed, 5 Jun 2013 20:49:14 +0100
bad apple <mr.meowski@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello bad,

>Yep - hp-setup does not detect the 2100 however. There is also a random

USB/Parallel conversion issues, possibly?  A bit of a guess, as I'm no
expert.

>crappy all-in-one modern HP also connected that it does see though.

Check the following url for what you can expect of HPLIP for your
printer.  Note, some of that support is distro specific.

http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/models/laserjet/hp_laserjet_2100.html

--
 Regards  _
When I say ugly, I don't mean rough looking, I mean hideous