[LUG] IPv6 tunnelling

I've got a mixed-OS LAN behind an IPv4 broadband connection. I asked
BT business, who provide the broadband, if I could have some IPv6
addresses for the network, but they don't do IPv6 yet.

So I decided to work my way around their lack of IPv6 support.

I have used miredo in the past to give a machine behind an IPv4-only
router a publicly routable IPv6 address, but miredo (and teredo) are
supposed to be the last resort, if all else fails.

And since I do fully control the router (it's an openSUSE box), I
thought there must be a neater way, where I get (buy) a /64 of IPv6
addresses and do some clever tunnelling on the router to not only give
machines on the LAN public IPv6 addresses, but make the tunneling
invisible to them.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Martijn.