Re: [LUG] Who ate all the Pi's

On 24/05/13 15:42, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
On 24 May 2013 15:29, tom <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 24/05/13 12:32, Paul Sutton wrote:
On 24/05/13 10:21, tom wrote:
Two weeks ago I ordered a Pi and power supply and os SD card from RS.
Got all but the SD card. Complained and have just received another Pi
and no SD card.
If it doesn’t come soon I should have my Parallella board(s) and it
may eat it alive!
Tom te tom te tom

So you have 2 pis, 1 psuj, and 1 sd card

Paul

no sd card

Other than the principle of the fact that you've ordered SDs and they haven't arrived, is there any reason you can't get an SD card from elsewhere for the time being?

Grant.

One would like to think that by the time I'd sourced one from elsewhere the one I'd paid for would arrive. I'm not in that much of a hurry - plenty of opinionating to get me by!
Tom te tom te tom