Re: [LUG] Tv interferrance

On 05/24/13 13:21, Daniel Robinson wrote:

Hi guys i remember not long ago we were talking about interferrance through terrestrial aerial. My parents are suffering with this and i was wondering what the solution is.

The aerial is outside, we have a dc booster and splitter box all in one which was professionally installed. Their neighbour uses something to saw logs occasionally and this causes loss of signal.

Any simple suggestions please?

Shoot neghbor ?