[LUG] Single-board computers and software freedom

https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/single-board-computers-and-software-freedom

For the avoidance of doubt, I feel the need to state publicly that I am proud to be a freetard, and I regard this list as our natural territory. I wear the supposed slur as a badge of honor.

After all, what is it we're being criticized for? Being intelligent? Being principled? Being free?

And what's the alternative that's held up as more admirable, anyway? Submissive-masochist-gullible-conformist-unthinking-colluder?

Join us, proud geeks! We're going to win. You can be part of the team.

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63