Re: [LUG] Some of my own work

On 21 May, 2013, at 6:37 pm, tom wrote:

On 21/05/13 09:18, Philip Hudson wrote:
Drive your browser from the #bash shell, or automate via #shellscript. #firefox #iceweasel #conkeror #mozrepl http://ur1.ca/dylei

(That URL resolves to GitHub)

--
Phil Hudson                  http://hudson-it.no-ip.biz
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63

Thanks for that! Many moons ago I wrote a VB.NET app that drove the MS embedded browser to run accessibility tests on websites. It saved the council I was working for about £500 a week on running tests to get their website to certain standards.
I've been looking for something open source to allow me to replace it!

Thrilled that someone's found it useful already!

My latest mods un-hard-code and parameterize the host and port.