[LUG] pi jam and Paignton meeting

Hi

As there was talk of a possible raspberry PI jam in Exeter in june, if
this clashes with the Paignton meeting then I will either cancel the
Paignton meeting OR keep it going but attend the Pi Jam instead. Either
way I will update the website http://www.dcglug.org.uk/ and let people
know on BOTH lists what the plan is.

Hopefully we will find out ASAP when it is, it's 1/2 term from the 24th
of May so schools won't be contactable as easily or the message if sent
to schools won't get passed around.

regards

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.