Re: [LUG] python - minecraft pi

On 16/05/13 12:12, Adam wrote:

> It looks to me to be due to the way you're passing the blocktype.
>
> STONE is defined in blocks.py (Block(1)) when you use import block.
>
> Have you tried forcing str.upper on blockname?

hmm not yet

I know I can replace BLOCK with anything i want, e.g STONE, TNT etc, I
just thought this could be represented with a variable.

when it asks, I am typing TNT or STONE, or other block name, am I doing
the right thing here or should i be looking at 2nd of the 2 columns for
the purpose of the program.

STONE               = Block(1)

So rather than entering STONE should i look to capture Block(1) as the
input?

Paul

http://www.zleap.net