Re: [LUG] [ExeterLUG] ted exeter raspberry pI jam

On 13/05/13 13:28, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Sun, 12 May 2013, Paul Sutton wrote:
>
>> Hmm
>>
>> did anyone know about this on the lug ?
>
> So, turns out I did know about it... Trevor Sharp sent me an email a
> few weeks ago about it and copied Rick into it. Shame he never copied
> it to the list (and having had other issues on my mind and a lot of
> foreign travel for the past few weeks, I never thought to copy it
> either - sorry)
>
> It was tweeted and re-tweeted by Liz at the RPiF the day before the
> event too - really not a lot of time for some people to get their act
> together. That, and the location - Exeter central library on a
> Saturday... Great if you live in Exeter, but ...
>
> Still - it would be good to get feedback from it - (Trevor, Rick, I
> presume you went to it?) were there many people, photos, videos, what
> happened, who did talks, etc. etc. etc. ...
>
> Gordon

Rick didn't mention anything to me on Friday.

But yes would be good to get some feedback on this event,

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable groups and
expect any school or establishment I am involved with to share this commitment.